One of the most pivotal points of a wedding ceremony is the time when the bride walks down the aisle. But the groom should have an impressive entrance too.
The groom is usually the first to march down the aisle. And so, the grooms entrance music is the first thing that the guests usually hear. It serves to set the tone of your ceremony.
As the groom, you should consider your character and individuality when planning your wedding music. More than how your guests will feel, you want yourself to be comfortable at your own event.
There is time for about twenty seconds of music for the man of the hour to saunter down the aisle. The best choice is classical grooms entrance music. Talk to your wedding DJ and listen to some tunes that you can possibly use for your wedding ceremony.
To help you choose, here are seven of some of the most popular classical music for the groom’s entrance:
- “La Jouissance: The Music for the Royal Fireworks” is a solemn overture. The complementing wind instruments proposes a celebration. This regal masterpiece composed by George Frederic Handel is truly fit for a king.
- “Spring” by Antonio Vivaldi is another popular classical music that is delicately-scored. This is dynamic music that is both cheery and emotive at the same time. This piece is the best choice as accompaniment for the groom.
- Do you want a low-key entrance? Go for Claude Debussy’s “Reverie” in piano. There are no sudden bursts of texture in the piece. It is meditative, rich and dream-like. Quite perfect for the down-to-earth groom.
- “Rondeau” by Jean-Joseph Mouret is another favorite at weddings. The brass fanfare will bring an energetic influence to the whole occasion. The fanfare-like melody will create a jovial atmosphere. Your guests will smile as they watch the groom go and take his place at the altar.
- Charles-Marie Widor’s “Toccata from Organ Symphony No. 5” will create an electrifying background music as the groom struts to the perfect tuning.
- “March of the Priests from The Magic Flute” is both calm and elegant. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s composition will add a touch of sophistication to the groom’s grand entrance.
- Are you the type of couple who wants to have a Star Wars-themed wedding? If you are fans of the franchise and you want your guests to enjoy it as much as you do, then go for it. The groom shouldn’t miss out on the opportunity to walk to the tune of the “Imperial March”. Don’t forget the light sabers! Make it an affair that your guests will remember for a very long time.
Hire a wedding DJ who can spin magic with these timeless pieces. Classical music has been a long-time favorite at weddings because it has the power to transport listeners to a dreamland.
Perhaps you want to create a vision of a picturesque garden or of lovers sitting under a flourishing tree. It can stir powerful emotions of passion and love. That’s what classical music can do for your wedding ceremony.
Whether you want a grand entrance or one that doesn’t have too much fanfare, it can be memorable when you use the best complementary music. You don’t have to limit yourself to Pachelbel’s “Canon in D” or Mendelssohn’s “The Wedding March”. For more classical songs for the groom’s entrance, you can check my book, “Bridal Songs: Your Guide to Wedding Ceremony Music 2nd Edition”.
Grab your copy of Bridal Songs Your Guide to Wedding Ceremony Music 2nd Edition a one of a kind wedding ceremony music resource! Find the perfect song for your wedding celebration.
You will find great wedding songs for all parts of your wedding ceremony from 11 genres of music. You can find songs easily as the songs are listed by genre, artist and song title. The book details the different parts of the American wedding ceremony.
Add Your Voice!
Is there a song you would use for Classical Grooms Entrance?
Love to hear it. Place any suggestions in the comments.
Want the Perfect Wedding Ceremony?
#classicalweddingmusic, #classicalweddingsongs, #weddingmusic, #weddingsongs, #classicalweddingceremonysongs, #classingweddingceremonymusic #classicalgroomsentrance #classicalgroomsentrancemusic #groomsentrance #groomsentrancemusic #groomsentrancesong
Want the Perfect Wedding Reception?
#weddingdj, #weddingreception, #weddings
Brought to you by;
Wedding DJ Jack ‘DJ Jacky B’ Barros
Proudly Serving the Worcester, MA area and beyond